The Organic Chemistry Tools Series focus is on learning techniques required for successful completion of university undergraduate laboratory class. The series comprises of short videos covering various topics.
The main learning objective of the CO Series is for the student gain and understanding commonly used lab techniques through:
- Acquiring background information,
- Following demonstrations using appropriate equipment and glassware,
- Determining common errors/problems and how to resolve them,
- Establish procedures on how to resolve the problem,
- Learning various calculations required to analysis data